Cauliflower Garlic Roast
Healthy cauliflower, red onions and garlic star in this easy and nutrient-packed veggie roast.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into ?-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, such as Lawry’s, Tony’s or Mrs. Dash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ? cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a large baking sheet, combine all ingredients except parsley and spread mixture out evenly in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and turn once with a spatula. Return to oven and roast for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Toss parsley into mixture and serve warm.